Sunday, September 2, 2012

Horizon Climbing, Selfishly


 *North Decatur Road, Decatur, Georgia, Heading North*

Another week is here. We are in the Now...the Present. The Here and Now…

As I walk up this hill I am reminded of my exhaustion. My energy is already zapped…The only motivation that I have to press on is my conditional belief and non-religious faith that I have the capability to effect change. A change that I need to be self-seeking…it has to be selfish if I want to be in my right place. It’s a place of giving and sharing. We must become selfish to become selfless.

When I arrive at the Top, it is imperative that my memory informs me that this week’s life is just another Beginning Point. The ability to be Reborn is in our ability to eradicate…kill…destroy last week…The Past. From our past Horizons appear. 

Upon gracing another favorable horizon we have to believe that this New Week will be different from the last. We MUST address our New Testament...our Covenant with the Inner God is all we have! Stop reaching outside of self for the Selfishness that is required. 

We can administer the Difference. No one else. There is nothing that should hold us back. 

See the Horizon...go get it. There is something over that Hill.

You ready to climb? 

The Pseudo Preacher

New Testament: The covenant between God and humans in which the dispensation of grace is revealed through YOU...not Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment