Tuesday, December 23, 2014


Christmas Accuracy 

Please don't take this the wrong way because I am definitely not an advocate or promoter of Christianity. Exposing Christianity. My book supports my major indifference (link below). However, let's get something straight. The United States is a Christian nation. Accepting that has been troubling for me for various reasons. I have had to side with accuracy in spite of the forced brutalization. Christ's name is in the word Christmas. That is obvious. What I cannot understand is why it is politically correct to refer to this time of the year as "Holiday". What is PC to me is accuracy! What is not more accurate than Christ-Christmas-Christianity? Face it folk, Christmas is an American holiday that has its foundation in Christianity. And, I, one who does not care too much about Christianity/Christmas believes that accuracy should prevail - not political correctness. Say it with me, MERRY CHRISTMAS.

http://www.amazon.com/Exposing-Christianity-Sharing-Alternative-Churchs/dp/142419413X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1418698625&sr=8-1&keywords=exposing+christianity+brian+e+payne 

The Pseudo Preache

No comments:

Post a Comment